National Accelerated Working Groups
Volunteers wanted for the NDTi/CDC 6 National Accelerated Working Groups
Please see to the right an invitation to join Accelerated Working Groups hosted by CDC and NDTi. The purpose is to identify practice based solutions for a number of issues that have been identified as barriers to effective implementation of the SEND reforms. By pooling a range of experience and expertise each AWG will identify and develop practical solutions that can make a real impact.
Each group will meet twice in the year in London. Meeting One will be from July to September, meeting Two will be - January to March
Up to 20 people are wanted nationally for each Group. Involvement is welcomed from all SEND partners in Health, Social Care and Education. The commitment is to attend both meetings of the specific Group and do some additional work in between. Participants will be from both local areas and national organisations. They are particularly interested in hearing from Areas who have started to address these topics.
If you or a colleagues are interested in being involved in one or more of these AWG(s) please email Andrew Fellowes
The AWG topics are:
- Systematic information and data sharing across agencies, including digital solutions to support good quality individual advice;
- Personalisation, including the development of personal budgets and Integrated Personal Commissioning;
- Commissioning for outcomes across services, including effective mechanisms for joint commissioning and contract management approaches;
- Ensuring alignment of key change programmes relevant to SEND, including Transforming Care and mental health transformation;
- Transitions between children’s and adult’s services across health and social care, focussed on 19-25 cohort;