This is the official accessibility policy for NDTi. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Most browsers support jumping to specific links by typing keys defined on the web site. On Windows, you can press ALT + an access key; on Macs, you can press CTRL + an access key.
The access keys used on this site are designed to be as standardised as possible and are based on the recomendations of the UK Government.
- Access key s - Skip Navigation
- Access key 1 - Home page
- Access key 3 - Site map
- Access key 4 - Search
- Access key 7 - Complaints procedure
- Access key 8 - Privacy and Cookies
- Access key 0 - Accessibility statement
- This site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified “text size” option in visual browsers. For those using Internet Explorer, go to View > Text Size > and select your desired size. For Firefox users, simply hold the CTRL button and press + or - to increase or decrease the size.
- Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target (such as the headline of an article).
- Links are written to make sense out of context.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout, and semantic HTML for structure.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.
- All images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
- Complex images include LONGDESC attributes or inline descriptions to explain the significance of each image to non-visual readers.