The journey to good practice: involvement in transforming care partnerships - Esher
Thursday 22nd November 2018
This engaging and interactive event shares examples of good practice in involvement from within the region as well as other areas.
There will be an opportunity to hear from the regional team at NHS South, and to network with other commissioners and experts. The event will:
- Identify good practice in involvement across NHS South
- Identify good practice nationally and share experience within the region
- Connect experts by experience with commissioners to improve future involvement
- Raise the profile of good work within the region across national networks
Please complete the survey so we can tailor content to be most useful to attendees.
Currently, we are being asked to include information about:
- Risk enablement
- Supporting people who have forensic histories to live in the community
- Developing the provider market and improving quality supports
Speakers to be announced.
Spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
This event is funded by NHS South.
Please note: The event is free, but we regret that we are not able to support travel costs.
Transforming care partnerships across the South region are invited to attend in mixed groups. Where possible, we ask that TCPs attend with experts by experience (family carers or people with autism and/or a learning disability).
10.00am - Registration and coffee
10.30am - Start
3.30pm - Finish
For more information please email Jill Corbyn or call 01225 789135.