The Department for Education commissions this leadership development programme from NDTi as part of the national delivery support contract ‘Delivering Better Outcomes Together’. (A partnership between Mott MacDonald, NDTi and CDC).
Module 4 – Two day residential module (Joint commissioning and integration, reflection, key learning, personal projects and next steps)
Joint commissioning and integration. Understanding the different leadership styles and behavioural traits that are important to working across organisational boundaries, including though a focus on:
• Understanding the breadth of commissioning, at both strategic and individual levels
• Definitions of joint commissioning and integration and what it might look like
• The evidence base for joint working – what needs to be in place • Understanding the role of health within SEND
• Leading with time to think
• Presentation of personal projects
• Expert sessions – social and education inclusion, quality in systems
Thank you for taking the time to subscribe.