Paths to Personalisation resources
On 18 June 2013, the National Development Team and Think Local Act Personal hosted a one-day conference on Paths to Personalisation, to support everyone with a stake in the mental health system make a reality of personalisation in mental health services.
Key conference themes and learning from the day included:
Strategies for implementing personalisation locally
- Linking Payment by Results (PbR) and personalisation
- Making a reality of co-production
- Ideas and strategies for ensuring user voice is embedded in personalisation.
Below are videos of the 3 keynote speakers from the morning. In the column on the right you can download copies of all the presentations - both from keynote and workshop speakers - that were given on the day.
- Martin Routledge from Think Local, Act Personal on why making personalisation work in mental health matters.
- Dr Rachel Perkins on personalisation and recovery.
- Rich Watts on Paths to Personalisation - a whole-life, whole-system framework.