Valuing People - What Now?
The Government has said that it is committed to the principles of Valuing People.
NDTi has been committed to working nationally and locally to explore how we hold onto the best of Valuing People while positively responding to new opportunities and challenges. We have done this through a programme of work.
NDTi has a range of supports for both national and local organisations in the statutory and third sectors to help you think about, plan, deliver and review supports and services for people with learning disabilities. These include:
- An audit for your planning of investment in person centered approaches
- An audit for your planning of and investment in employment supports
- Developing housing options that meet current and emerging demand
- Developing transition pathways and high quality transition planning and individual service delivery
- Making community inclusion real for all people
For more information about any of these initiatives or to discuss how the NDTi can support you, please contact Bill Love.