The Provision of Reasonable Adjustments for Disabled People by Hospital Services: Getting Things Changed
Tuesday 28th March 2017.
A Workshop for Health Professionals and Disabled People.
The aim of this workshop is to address the current provision of reasonable adjustments for disabled people by hospital services.
Its objectives are:
- For participants to hear about examples of good practice from around the country about how individual hospitals provide reasonable adjustments to their services for disabled people.
- For participants to identify strategies that are working, and those that could be developed, within their own hospital.
- For participants to discuss why some hospitals are better able than others in providing reasonable adjustments to their services for disabled people.
- For participants to plan how to ‘get things changed’ to maximise the delivery of reasonably adjusted hospital services.
- For participants to fully understand their responsibilities, and that of their hospital, in providing reasonably adjusted services for disabled people.
For more information and details of how to book on follow this link.
Please note: This event is now sold out.