CLS Virtually a Festival!
***For CLS Members Only***
CLS are hosting an online festival for the network.
Unfortunately we will not be holding the CLS spring gathering in person this year, however, this shouldn't stop us all getting together and continuing to learn from our network. In fact, we think its more important than ever to stay connected!
The festival will run from the 9th - 18th June and will be held via Microsoft Teams.
The festival will consist of a variety of sessions, held over the two weeks-
- Tuesday 9th June: 10:00-10:30am -Welcome, Overview and Update on CLS
- Tuesday 9th June: 11:00-11:30am - Keynote Speaker – England
- Tuesday 9th June: 11:30 – 12:00pm -Keynote Speaker – Scotland
- Tuesday 9th June: 12:30 – 13:00 CLS Evidence & Learning Headlines
- Tuesday 9th June: 14:30-15:00 -Key Speaker – Wales
- Tuesday 9th June: 19:00 - Drinks in The Bar
- Wednesday 10th June: 10:00-11:00am Workshop - Understanding Change / Demonstrating Impact
- Wednesday 10th June: 11:30 – 12:30pm Workshop - Flexibility in Provider Services / Maintaining Contacts
- Wednesday 10th June: 13:30 – 14:30 -Workshop - Using Community Hubs Creatively
- Wednesday 10th June: 15:30 – 16:30 Workshop - Restoration and Recovery Using CLS
- Thursday 11th June: 10:00 – 11:00pm -Exploring Team Culture in Relation to Risk Using 'CAIRO'
- Thursday 11th June: 12:00 – 13:00 - Workshop - Human Rights, the Coronavirus Act and Implications for Practice
- Thursday 11th June: 14:00 – 15:00 - Workshop - Using Graphics to Support Communication
- Tuesday 16th June: 10:00 – 11:00am -Workshop – Reviews
- Tuesday 16th June: 12:00 – 13:00 -Workshop - Community Lens Audit
- Tuesday 16th June: 14:00 – 15:00 - Supporting family carers through CLS
- Wednesday 17th June: 11:00 – 12:00pm Workshop - Evidence & Learning
- Wednesday 17th June: 13:00 – 14:00 - Workshop - Art of Commissioning
- Wednesday 17th June: 15:00 – 16:00 - Workshop - Restoration and Recovery Using CLS
- Thursday 18th June: 10:00 – 11:00am - CLS, New Front Doors and Covid-19
- Thursday 18th June: 12.00 – 13.00 -The Strengths of Partnership and Trust in Somerset in The Response to Covid-19
- Thursday 18th June: 14:00 – 15:00 - Health (Integrated teams and hospital discharge)
- Thursday 18th June: 15:00 – 16:00 - Key Speaker - Future of CLS in a Changing World
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org